Let’s reopen Sea Tea Improv!
Hi, we’re Hartford’s favorite comedy theater, and we’re finally ready to reopen. But we need your help to be financially prepared. We have to restock our concessions, upgrade our filters, clean the hell out of everything, and schedule a whole bunch of staff shifts.
We have heard from our absolutely wonderful audience and collaborators that you want to help. Well, we know how you can!
We’re doing a golf tournament. We’re fancy like that. But wait a second: it’s a MINI Golf Tournament. Join us at Farmington Miniature Golf for a morning of delights including, but not limited to:
- Water traps
- Happy happy vaccinated people finally seeing their friends again
- Extremely good ice cream
How it works
- Tickets are for staggered starting windows. Please arrive any time during your designated window.
- Get a ticket for each player. You can play in groups of 1-4. If you’re planning to come solo, we suggest coordinating with friends to form a group. Don’t be shy! Everyone misses you!
- You’ll keep track of your scores, and the winner will be showered with some kind of awesome prize.
- You get FREE ICE CREAM with your ticket.
More to think about
- You’re supporting two small businesses in one: Sea Tea Improv & Farmington Miniature Golf
- We will have merchandise- including an enticing, limited edition tote bag- for sale.
- This event will be completely outdoors, and each hole is well-spaced out. Attendance will be staggered. We believe this will be a very safe event.
- We highly encourage you to be vaccinated before attending this, or any, event.
- All ages welcome!
We know you might not be ready for an event right now, and that’s more than ok. We know you might only like gigantic golf, and that’s ok too. You can still support Sea Tea Improv’s reopening by donating to our GoFundMe here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/sea-tea-improv-lets-reopen-this-thing