VIRTUAL JAM (JAM JAM JAM)!
Welcome to the CT Improv Virtual Mixer! It’s a party where you can try improv...online!
We’re sticking as close to the IRL mixer as possible, which means there will be JAMS! to inspire your scenes, courtesy of DJ Funksloff, and hosts Josuel Rosario and Sabrina Herrera will pair you with a scene partner based on experience level. (Performers from anywhere in the world of all levels welcome!)
- Register through Eventbrite.
- If you want to improvise, fill out the sign-up form (coming soon!) anytime before the mixer.
- Check your email shortly before the mixer. You’ll get a message from Eventbrite with the Zoom link. Click that link!
Some virtual housekeeping notes:
- Performers can turn on their video during the “mixing” portion (at the beginning of the night and during intermission), but should turn their video off when not in a scene.
- Performers will need to change their Zoom video settings to “Hide non-video participants” before scenes start. (Once you're in the meeting, select the arrow next to the video icon and click on "Video Settings". Then check the "Hide non-video participants" option.)
- For minimal feedback, we recommend performers use headphones.
Let’s do this!