Sea Tea Improv teaches our own improv comedy courses in our Studios on Pratt St. in Downtown Hartford, CT. All members of Sea Tea Improv who are course instructors have completed an outside improv training program from world-renowned comedic improvisation theaters like the Upright Citizens Brigade, BATS Improv, ImprovBoston, or The Second City. We pride ourselves on bringing high-quality improv instruction and performance to Hartford, CT.
Improv Courses Now Registering
- Intro to Improv – starts Saturday, May 3, 2014
- Summer Camp: What a Character! – starts Monday, July 7, 2014
- Summer Camp: On the Spot! – starts Monday, July 14, 2014
Improv Courses Now Running
- The Scene – started Saturday, April 12, 2014
- The Second Beat – started Monday, March 31, 2014
- Improv for Teens: Performance Troupe – started Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Companies of all sizes are looking for employees who can adapt to the rapid changes and challenges of today’s work environment. Employers have named creativity and innovation as the top qualities they look for in their staff—and what better way to challenge and stretch yourself than by practicing the art and skills of improvisational comedy?
Improv applies to big-picture business strategies as well as to on-the-ground skills like improving relationships with customers, handling conflict, closing deals, networking, listening better, and approaching work with a positive attitude.
Contact us for both standard and customized course and workshop offerings for your company.
Our improv training has been featured in the Hartford Business Journal: Hartford improv group brings out truth in business
Articles on improv in business:
- CNN – Why using improvisation to teach business skills is no joke
- Harvard Business Review – Why Business Leaders Should Act More like Artists
- Monster.com’s #2 Fun Way to upgrade your resume is to take an improv workshop
Class Dates/Times Wishlist
Want to take a Class or Workshop from Sea Tea Improv?
Help us plan our offerings by telling us what works for you.
Have instructors, will traveto come teach you and your friends, family, co-workers, theater company, students, or any other group the art, skills, and fun of improvisation.
Sea Tea Improv has taught improv workshops at parties, businesses, fund raisers, schools, theater reunions, after school programs, and more. We can customize a workshop to fit your desired length, class size, experience level, and age group from children to senior citizens.
Contact us for both standard and customized course and workshop offerings for fun or for your next event.
Please feel free to contact us for more information regarding any of our improv training services!